From NYC and surrounding areas:
- Travel west on the Cross Bronx Expressway, follow signs to the George Washington Bridge (upper level).
- From the George Washington Bridge, keep far right. Once on the bridge, keep far right and look for the Palisades Parkway entrance.
- Take the Palisades Parkway to exit 18.
- Take 6 west to 17 west. Take Route 17 west to exit 94 Roscoe.
- Follow signs to Oneonta.
- Turn right at the blinking light, then left at the traffic light and continue to the next light.
- Make a right at this light onto Townsend Street.
- Continue to the end of this road and make a left onto County Route 21.
- As you enter Franklin, make a right onto Route 357. Route 357 takes you to Route 28.
- Turn left onto Route 28 (north) Take Route 28 into Oneonta.
- Use Route 17 N or take the Garden state parkway to Route 17 N.
- Binghamton & Points West:
- Take I-88 East to Oneonta Exit 14, right to 576 NY 28.
- Albany and New England:
- Take NYS Thruway to I-88 West to Oneonta Exit 15, left towards Wendy’s, then make a right onto NY 28.
NOTE: Please use Google Maps (Kountry Living Bed & Breakfast); we are listed.
576 New York 28, Oneonta, NY 13820 – other mapping engines are unreliable:
We are less than 1/2 mile from Main Street Downtown.
We are located on the corner of 28 and Township Road.